Sunday, January 28, 2007

More time for blogging!



It was time for a change. My parents' hair stylist, a Lebanese hipster, actually watched me walk in and shook his head. His first words were, "You've been cutting this yourself, haven't you." Ouch.
Yes, I'm on a limited budget so I've been taking DIY to a whole new level! I think I had gone to a Super Cuts stylist once in the last five years since I'd been in this man's salon. He had been the only one that had ever cut my curly hair without going too short. This time he let me have it by cutting about 7" off . He's been taken off the good list!
This is the third time I've had so much cut off but the first two were from super long to pixie short. I think I'll survive. Give it a week, right?
Rachel

11 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger FauveDesign said...

yeah i love your new hair do!It has a 60s feeling :D

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Charin Adams said...

Man, I'd be so mad at him!! But your hair looks cute! :)

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Love the new look:) FAB!!!!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Cammeron said...

I was just talking about this with my friend last night. Granted, I did ask her to cut it short, but now I just can't get it to look right. BLAH

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger bluefools said...

Your hair looks awesome!!! Very sleek. I haven had a proper hair cut in August and will be going in Feb. for one - and I'm really nervous. I love my long hair, but want to try something new...so cool you are way braver than I am! :) Enjoy your sassy new look!!!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Joyous said...

Love it short, Rachel!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Ros said...

Your hair looks fab!!

I know exactly what you mean on the DIY chops. I split mine down the middle and chop the ends off pigtails or I get the hubs to do it for me. I haven't stepped foot in a salon in 5 years. I thought curly heads could get away with it...

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Totally cute hair! :)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Shawnna Samples said...

It is Beautiful!!

though I must say I always wondered if your curls were natural and what type of product you use because your hair is always so darn cute :D

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable new cut!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think the new cut is just adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home