Saturday, January 27, 2007

Time is up!!!

Yay, for the turnout! We've got a lot of names to group so you'll each be getting an e-mail before the weekend is up with your contact list. If you still have questions about what to do, please write to me @ Redvelvetart@hotmail.com.
The cards can be made with any medium and you can write a message or leave it general.
If you are unable to send your cards by Feb. 5th, please notify me at the above e-mail address. It is important for us to know who is unable to take part. Those who don't send their cards to their contacts without any notification will not be able to participate in future swaps. Unfortunately, this is the only way to ensure this can be a fun event and worth the valuable time people put into it.
Thanks for the enthusiasm! I'll be e-mailing you soon.
Rachel
RVA

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

I'm looking so forward to this ladies!!! :)

Kellie (babygotscraps)

*can hardly wait for my list!

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited! Going to be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home