Sunday, November 12, 2006

NO!!!!!!

I just found out the Urban Craft Uprising show in Seattle is Dec. 2&3 at the Seattle Center. This, my friends, is about 1/2 mile away from my doorstep. Oh, yah, and I leave on the 24th of Nov. to move back to Fresno while Brett stays here to finish his last class and leave on Dec. 1st. How mad does that make me? Well, I'm sitting here trying to read about it and every time Brett asks me a question I give him the, 'don't you know I'm busy reading about something really important here!' look and then curtly answer. So, if you live in or near enough to attend this event, please go and tell me how amazing it was and that we need to move back SOOOOO bad. I'm going to pout in the corner.
Rachel

p.s. Oh, and Sebastian rolled over today and I missed it.

7 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger FauveDesign said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww how excited,he rolled over!How cool for you to have it on film!!!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Marije said...

aaaawwww what a cutie patootie!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH that's so sweet!!! That brings back such fun memories :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

he is so adorable! what a big boy! the beginning of so many more milestones. :)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

awwwwwwwwwe! sooo cute!!!! :) that is so rad!

els

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Charin Adams said...

Love the video!! :) He's so cute! :)

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby is pretty cute. Also, I love his quilt--cool fabrics.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home