Saturday, November 11, 2006

making stuff...


it's my favorite thing in the whole world... it's what initially attracted me to my husband and all my best friends... the passion for making and enjoying art! :) makes me so happy. i think it is the best remedy for a sad or cold or stressful day. just making something fun and pretty.. hanging it on the wall, giving it to a friend or even just trashing it and starting over... as long as i am making something, i will be a happy girl.

what are you making right now?

Elsie
ps. this is a necklace i made a while back... love this random/kitsch style! :)

7 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Charin Adams said...

Ooh, Els! How cool is that necklace?? I just got done making a little mini book of Christmas quotes for a make and take at my LSS. :) Have a great day!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

joy, I am in the one through cake+pie...are you in the same one? Good luck with yours! I'm noticing how the blogging/craft/DIY communities are so intertwined and how it brings so many creative aspects to the table.
Anyway, I haven't started on mine yet either!
Rachel

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Marije said...

Love it! I'm a big fan of dice :)

I am currently scrapping about Cabaret, my favourite musical. I have a whole book full! Also scrapping about my trip to England in summer. I'm making a punkrock travel wallet for my ex boyfriend (the one who was missing when i saw you). And designing a dress for Molly! Just finished knitting a huge scarf which I am going to give to the charity shop. Hope it finds a good home! xxx

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger FauveDesign said...

I finally start scrapping again,and i loved being creative again!!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool and cute babe!
and original necklace!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool makes me want to make some necklaces.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Cammeron said...

I agree. I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday, so I put the girlies to bed, plugged in my earbuds and painted for a while. Just the smell of the oils made me feel better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home