Friday, November 03, 2006

Newest Quilt




Seattle is rainy and gray today. Its time to settle in for a long wet season for the rest of the city. We're outta here in four weeks and trying to figure out how to get rid of everything in our home that won't fit in our family sized Nissan or a few boxes to be shipped second class. Craigslist.org is resourceful in Seattle so I hope we can work that system. I'm going to keep almost all of my fabric and art supplies but the kitchen table and our fabulous free finds are getting the boot.
I've been working on a few new quilts that will go up on my Etsy.com store once I have enough to make a good opening. Stay posted.
Sebastian is four months old tomorrow! He has been waking up every two hours at night needing to eat this week. We bought him some rice cereal to help him stay asleep longer but he has yet to see the value of solids!
This time of year always makes me feel crafty. Can't wait to hear what everyone is working on right now...
Rachel

12 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

Rachel, you feel crafty in every season! Love, Brett

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Charin Adams said...

I *love* that quilt! :) You're very talented. Good luck with the move and changes! :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Joyous said...

Wow...where are you headed?

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

Fresno, California.
Rachel

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

rach! i loooove this quilt! so cute! and the photos are super cute too! i miss sebastian! :(

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Marije said...

Cute Sebastian!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Joyous said...

wow, Cali! Good lock, girl!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger FauveDesign said...

Awww Sebastian is so cute,love that bib!!And your quilt is awesome,must have been a lot of work!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to see photos of the stuff you need to get rid of. i am in seattle. do you have a link to your craigslist?

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

Thanks for the baby and weather encouragement, girls!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

I am moving to Seattle next month (from Arizona). I have a brother who lives there now. I would love to see the stuff you are selling also - maybe my brother could store it for me if I buy anything?

Ashley

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

Ashley,
Give me an e-mail address and I can send u some pics. If you can make it through April weather here in Seattle, you will be rewarded with the most perfect summer weather that will last you until about October. Check out Fremont when you get up here. Fun little neighborhood and a great Sunday market, even in the wintertime.
Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home