Saturday, February 10, 2007

New product on Etsy








Yay! I received a box full of unsold product from the boutique in Seattle this week so I retook some pics and have a few things posted. More to come this week. It was so fun to see these pieces again. It makes me want to get back to the log cabin pillow designs. I've been totally disinterested in sitting down to the machine recently. I made my sister-in-law a cute little journal out of a composition book with a bunch of scrapbook product. I think it is suiting for a 7th grader.
So, check out the Etsy.com shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=81181) and look around while you're there. I keep finding things I've never seen before that I'd love to get for someone (or myself!). If you have a hard time finding it, just go to Etsy.com and search for Red Velvet Art, or go to Elsie's blog and click on the link Rachel's quilts. Yay, thanks for looking. Its so fun to share with you all.
Rachel

9 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Rachel!

You're into my fave to Etsy!

this is the link to the swap pics :
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1084583

Merci and havea great weekend!

giant hugs!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Charin Adams said...

Such cute stuff!! :) Love it

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Just lovely stuff!!! :) I just got my label-maker this week and am in love with it :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Fauve Design said...

Sooo cool,great job girl!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

i NEED those pillows. they are darrrrling. love it love it love it. i would make my bed EVERY day if i had those pillows on it to look so dang cute!!! :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Elsie Larson said...

yummmmmmmm! Rach these are GREAT!!!!! :)
els

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my they are delish! love browsing Etsy, such inspiring things!!
Have an absolute nice day
DARED TO BE NICE
http://daretobenice.blogspot.com

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just searched there for the first time....yummy. Love your stuff.
Allison

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger cara harjes said...

my grandmother made me a log cabin quilt a few years ago. it is such a precious gift! when we were picking out fabrics, we learned that the center square is traditionally red . . . because, well it is a log cabin, and "home is where the heart is". i thought that was fantastic! your pillows are beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home